Troy-CSL Global IT Director – US and Int’l Sites CONFIDENTIAL
As the Global leader of Information Technology, you will strategize and direct business technology systems for operations, finance and sales. One of the most important job aspects will be the architecture, design, testing, implementation, and support of solutions to meet key business objectives. This will be achieved by working with global process owners, senior leadership, and all levels of business partners to ensure business outcomes are achieved through technology delivery.
Your ability to quickly develop good working relationships with both business and technical team members, as well as the company’s management personnel, will be critical to your success here. You must have a sound understanding of fundamental manufacturing processes to be ready for this opportunity.
- Work with business leadership to develop a long-term technology roadmap
- Drive all phases of technical project lifecycles, including requirements, design, development, testing, implementation, and support
- Proactively develop business relationships, providing solutions for business needs
- Work and communicate effectively at different levels within project and support teams
- Capable of building high level support teams to enable continuous IT improvement
- Achieve measurable improvements in the organization’s capabilities
- Lead the cost/benefit analysis of technology planning for architecture and technical migrations (related to cloud, on premise, and hybrid infrastructure)
- Coordinate and develop capital and operational budgeting and forecasting for infrastructure, licensing, vendors, partners and workforce
- Establish, analyze, define, prioritize and implement an efficient framework of repeatable, scalable, standardized process for a dynamic, centralized IT organization servicing multiple business units.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Degree and a minimum of 10 years of progressing in an IT capacity; with most of that time in a supporting role in manufacturing and or an operations function
- A problem solver always looking to stay ahead of emerging business trends
- Understand a broad range of technologies including ERP, SAP, Cyber Security and Cloud Computing
- Frequent travel necessary, including international 30%
- Communicate with business leadership to quickly develop solutions that fit growing and evolving business needs
- Demonstrate understanding of IT domains and controls, including security administration, technology change management, data management, business continuity and disaster recovery, operations and problem management, and asset management
- Experience in supporting manufacturing environments with IT solutions across multiple locations
- Experience with SAP required
Work location: NY-Hudson Valley Area